The City of Salina monitors the National Weather Service and the Mulberry Creek flood levels. The City of Salina has closed the following roads:
- Marymount, from North Street to Old 40.
- West Diamond Drive from North 9th Street to Tressin Road.
- Gold Street from North 9th Street to North 5th Street.
- Stimmel Road from North 9th Street to North Ohio Street.
- North 5th Street from Euclid Avenue to Stimmel Road.
Any closed roads listed will reopen when the flood water recedes and the road conditions are suitable for use by the traveling public.
Stay up to date with the Saline County Flood by visiting http://www.salina-ks.gov/salinecountyflood.
Sign up for Code Red Emergency Alerts here.