6/24/2019 - Santa Fe Avenue from Iron Ave. and Ash Street
On Tuesday, June 25th, Smoky Hill Construction will be reopening northbound Santa Fe between Iron Ave and Ash St.
Also on Tuesday, June 25th, Smoky Hill Construction will close the Ash St and Santa Fe Ave intersection:
• W. Ash St will also be closed from Santa Fe to 7th St; westbound Ash St will have to go north on Santa Fe.
• Eastbound Ash St will have to turn on 7th St.
• Northbound Santa Fe will be able to turn east on Ash or continue north.
• The 200 block of N. Santa Fe will be closed to southbound traffic at Ash St. Traffic will have to make a “U-Turn” to exit this area.
• Santa Fe between Ash St and Iron Ave will be closed. All businesses on Iron Ave in this work area will have access to their doors with parking in the back along 7th Street.
Plenty of downtown parking exists in the public parking lots and along 5th Street and 7th Street.
This work will be completed by the end of July, dependent upon weather.
Smoky Hill Construction is a Salina based company working with the city to improve downtown Salina: Rick Brown
Smoky Hill Construction